Friday 9 January 2015

Art by Miran GD

I am so super excited - I have been asked to be a guest designer for the Art by Miran Challenge Blog. 
It always blows me away when someone other than my husband thinks my work is good enough to inspire others. Here is my project.

Art by Miran birthday surprise, elizabeth craft designs, spellbinders

Art by Miran birthday surprise, elizabeth craft designs, spellbinders

Card Tip:

When copic colouring, don't be afraid to use different colours together, you never know how it will turn out.

Card Ingredients:

Card Stock: cream A5 card base, pink and black card stock from stash. 
Papers: patterned paper from stash.
Stamps:Art by Miran Birthday Suprise
Markers:
               Skin: E000+E00+E11+R20
               Hair: E21+E23+E25
               Scarf & Bow: Y21+Y15+BG02+BG005
               Hair & Shoe Bow: V17+V22+V28
               Skirt:  V28+V17+V15+V12
               Shirt:  V01+V04+V06
               Shoes: E59+E57
               Tights: Y21+colourless blender. 
               Present: R83+RV23+R85
Dies: Elizabeth Craft Designs agatha edges, Papertrey Ink modern upper collection alphabet die, modern number die, Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 8. 
Other: glossy accents, blue gitter glue, irridescent sequins, purple and yellow flowers, wink of stella clear gitter pen.

Challenge List:







1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the GDT, Cathie! I stopped over to comment on your Fitztown post, but had to add a congratulations here first. Also, I'm the newest follower of your blog. I'd love it if you'd return the favor. http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete