Friday 26 December 2014

Ornaments

Well I know Christmas Day is over and done with but I am still making Christmas cards in batches, my family kind of expect to get them after Christmas anyway. So here is one I finished yesterday.


Spellbinders, Justrite, KlouiseDigiArt, Elizabeth Craft Designs.It was inspired by this card I created for my son's childcare centre - this one is quite big, 5"x7" not ideal for posting so I have scaled it down slightly.


Spellbinders, Justrite, KlouiseDigiArt, Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Spellbinders, Justrite, KlouiseDigiArt, Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Spellbinders, Justrite, KlouiseDigiArt, Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Spellbinders, Justrite, KlouiseDigiArt, Elizabeth Craft Designs.

With this set I have used traditional colours but you know I had to throw in some non traditional as well.

Card Tip:

When mass producing, try to start with a simple but striking layout, this way it will stand out but quickly assembled.

Card Ingredients:

Card Stock: white A2 card base, assorted coloured card stock from stash.
Papers: KlouiseDigiArt digital papers.
Stamps: Justrite coordinating stamp set.
Ink: Versamark ink, Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder.
Dies: Spellbinders 2011 heirloom ornaments, Elizabeth Craft Designs merry chrismas.
Other: silver trimmed white ribbon from stash, assorted gems, pearls and sequins from stash.


Challenge List:



4 comments:

  1. Isn't it fabulous what just a change of color can do to the look of a card! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for joining us at a crafty mess Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely design! I love the gorgeous pink bauble. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at In the Pink. Hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them easy to make lot but they all look different. Thank yoiu for joining us for this months challenge. Sylvie, Craft for the Craic DT

    ReplyDelete